пятница, 4 ноября 2011 г.

false eyelashes reviews in STEVINSON false eyelashes reviews STEVINSON

false eyelashes reviews in STEVINSON

false eyelashes reviews

false eyelashes reviews STEVINSON

false eyelashes reviews in STEVINSON.I love the lashes but you are right, they are too perfect.
I want something more natural.
Lol yeah, you already have such great lashes that the revlon falsies might be overkill.
I have to say this is an amazing review.
I have heard many differentiating opinions regarding this particular product over the past few months; but yours was definitely the most influential!
My sister just got makeup forever false eyelashes, and they were really nice!
Ps, i have a giveaway on my blog open to canadian and us residents, so please do check it out!
It looks awesome said.
Anyways thanks for the comment; the offer to london fashion week seems too good to be true!
Like; offered so much money for a notprofessional model whose not that tall and it was sent from a personal email address :s!
Thanks for the review!
They look nice on you, but i understand how you prefer a more natural look.
Hopefully revlon will come out with different variations.
You gotta do what the makeup artists due and trim the lashes to suit you.
I love false eye lashes.
I love false lashes and love them long and dramatic.
But they look good.
But i still think they look great on you!
They do look awesome on you though!
But i just wonder whether any guys using this or anything similar?

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий