воскресенье, 13 ноября 2011 г.

puzzlemania highlights in LITTLERIVER puzzlemania highlights LITTLERIVER

puzzlemania highlights in LITTLERIVER

puzzlemania highlights

puzzlemania highlights LITTLERIVER

puzzlemania highlights in LITTLERIVER.Great for home schoolers too!
This auction is for 10 ten brand new puzzlemania books from highlights, each book is different, no repeats.
Answers can be found at the end of each book.
The books are approximately 50 pages each and measure 7.
Parents and children alike will enjoy these wonderful books.
We accept paypal only as per ebays new rules.
All payments must be recieved within 3 days or i will file a nonpaying bidder form to get my fees returned.
Please contact me if you cannot pay within this time limit, email to discuss it with us.
We are happy to ship world wide!
I will ship 6 days a week if necessary to get your items out quickly.
International buyers, please contact me for shipping quotes, i will try to ship as cheaply as possible.
I always try to describe my products and take as many pictures as necessary to make sure t are no surprises for the buyer.
Thanks for checking out my auctions!
Please contact: if you have any questions.
Important: please, always remember to give me feedback and let me know about your experience!
I try to always leave feedback for buyers who have paid within the 7 day time frame.
In the event you are not fully satisfied with my service in any way, please contact me before leaving adverse feedback!
I will try and resolve any issue that you might have.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий