воскресенье, 18 сентября 2011 г.

amitava das::I always try to enjoy life as it comes to me amitava das

amitava das amitava das::I always try to enjoy life as it comes to me.
I have proclivity to learn new things that come across me in my day to day life.
Failures never matters to me much compared to what i learn from them.
I always try new ways of thinking the same thing not only in the interest of finding a simpler way but also to learn more about the thing.
I am one of the persons who prefers die to live rather live to die.
I believe myself to be honest also friendly in dealing with others.
Beauty in various forms not only appeals me but also inspires me to a great extent.
One can see some of those inspirations in my paintings; this would be one of the reasons that dragged me into the world of research.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий